We eat lots of chicken breast. But often dry out if we bake it too long. The trick to get moist chicken breast is bake it in high temperature for short time. It is healthy alternative than frying method. Less oil , quick and mess free.
Baked Breaded Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 cup bread crumb ( mix in 1 tsp dried thyme, 1 tsp dried basil, 1 tsp dried parsley)
- For marinate :
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp each of dried basil, dried oregano, dried parsley, dried thyme
- 2 tbsp. light olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- Mix all ingredient for marinate, just like making salad dressing. Pour the mixture into chicken breast, marinate it for an hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Turn oven on 450 deg.
- Line baking sheet with non stick foil. Coat chicken breast with bread crumb mixture, put chicken breast on baking sheet, bake it for 10 minutes, flip it then bake it for another 8 – 10 minutes.