Easy recipe for how to make chocolate chunk cookie bars. These cookie bars rich chunk of semi-sweet chocolate that has the perfect balance of sweet and quick baking cookie bars to feed the crowd. Soft, chewy, decadent, dairy-free, nut-free.
There is no doubt, my favorite cookie is the chocolate chip cookies, Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, or the Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, but this time I add the chocolate chunk and mini chocolate chip from Enjoy Life, I think I mentioned too many chocolate words here! Oh well, we never get enough of chocolate in our everyday menu, right? No? Ok, but I definitely will say yes to all kind of chocolate!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for details.
Reason To Make Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
Ok, so what I like about this Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars is:
- Soft and chewy
- More chocolate in every bite
- Easy to make
How To Make Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dairy-free butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 bag (10 oz) dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup dairy-free semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare the baking sheet, and layer it with parchment paper.
In a bowl and use an electric mixer to beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, beat it again until pale in color.
Add baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, mix it.
Add flour, mix it until well combined.
Fold in chocolate chunks and mini chocolate chips.
Put the dough on the prepared baking sheet, use your finger or spoon to spread it.
Bake it in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Reheat the cookie in the microwave for 30 seconds if you would like to enjoy it warm.
- Use any butter you like if you don’t have a dairy allergy.
- I use dairy-free butter, the vegan butter and Earth Balance are dairy-free
This cookie bars become the most requested cookies after this famous Double Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies in our family. Do you have a family favorite’s cookies?The best and easy chocolate chunk cookie bars you can make in one pan Click To Tweet
Also, try these easy dairy-free chocolate baked goods recipes:
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Marbled Chickpea Cookie Bars
- Fluffy Banana Muffins
- Eggless Fudgy Triple Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Banana Bread
Pin this to save it for later!