Today, my kids request chocolate chip cookies, then I gave them a choice of the regular one or the more chocolatey one. So they chose for double chocolate chip cookies, that one easy.
Double chocolate chip cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dairy free butter
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chip
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg and butter with electric mixer for 2 minutes, add sugar, mix it until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, mix well
- Add flour, mix the cookie dough until all blended, fold in chocolate chip.
- In the baking sheet pan layered parchment paper, drop a spoon of cookie dough, with 1-inch space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookie for 10 – 12 minutes, do not over bake. Leave it cool on baking rack or enjoy it while the cookie still warm.
Well, that one was easy. Do you like regular chocolate chip cookies or double chocolate chip cookies? I love them both.